Gotta love the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services. According to TMZ.com, it failed to complete the requisite work for Michael Jackson’s custody in his divorce from Debbie Rowe so she is now next in line to get their children. http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-custody-paris-michael-jr-death-overdose-children/ Apparently the Jackson family is huddling to prevent this occurrence. (And, of course, nice job by TMZ on its reporting of Jackson’s death and the ensuing developments.)
- Judge Annihilates Feds for Broadcom Prosecution
- Kirkland Taps Hammes to Replace Yannucci
- U.S. to Pay $3.4 Billion in American Indian Trust Saga
- $103 Million in Punitives Awarded in Breast Cancer Cases
- The Day Westlaw & Lexis Kissed Their Asses Google-bye!
- O’Donnell Wins Massive Hurricane Liability Ruling
- If Imitation is Flattery, Thanks Super Lawyers!
- Chavez Leaving Virtual Law
- Justice Stevens & The Dublin Marathon
- You Can Fight City Hall … and Win